Greetings of the day! As you may know, Technovision is working for the training of engineering students from last 5 years. We have trained around 300 engineers, 500 innovators in those, 57% are placed in the different reputed organisation. We generate innovative engineering abilities of the student in the different field of engineering like embedded system, automation , AutoCAD, Solidworks ,360 fusion, 2D and 3D design, Digital Marketing , web design, ethical hacking, networking etc for their minor and major projects.
Technovision Innovation Centre spread temperament to innovate and convert the innovation into the valuable patent. TIC provide infrastructure and specialized mentors those help you to get patent of your idea & trained the students about their start-up establishment. We conduct practical trainings, field visits and expert lectures from research institutes, corporate houses and leading education and training institutes of the country.
Most exciting part our training is that we are inviting 5 scientists during the training and all these scientists will be sharing their views and updating our students for near future opportunities.
Training Focuses On:
- Configuring Auto CAD 2016 software.
- Introduction and different templates.
- Coordinate system in Auto CAD.
- Drawing Line, circle, arc, spline, polyline.
- Rectangle, ellipse, hatch, boundary.
- Offset, trim, extend, array, scale,
- Copy, mirror, move commands.
- X Refs.
- Creating and writing block.
- Marking Coordinates.
- Incremental text.
- Dimension settings.
- Parametric drafting.
- Paper space working.
- Practice sessions for all above commands.
- Starting with Revit Structure.
- Setting of Template.
- Working with Datum and Standard Views.
- Creating Structural Columns and Walls.
- Working with Foundations, Beams, Floors, and Open Web Joists.
- Editing Tools.
- Developing the Building Model.
- Documenting Models and Creating Families.
- Detailing and Drafting Views.
- Adding reinforcement.
Fees :Rs. 6,000/-(Includes Training Focus and Scientific Visit).
Material :AutoCAD 2D and 3D Booklets.
Duration :45 hr (30 days).
Note: All software can be learned separately other than the package, fees are as mentioned below:
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D : Rs.3,500/-
- Revit Structure : Rs.4,000/-
Why to Choose Technovision Innovation Centre:
- Reputed Trainers (Scientists).
- Best Training Arena.
- Live Projects.
- Practical Exposure.
- Placements Preparation.
- We are inviting 5 scientists during the training.
Extra Topics to be covered during training session:
- What is Innovation and what is the difference between Innovation and Invention?
- How to Become a Scientist?
- How to think Like a Scientist?
- How new Ideas generate?
- Some basics of Electronics and Communication.
- How a research conducted?
- How to write a research Paper?
- Awareness about intellectual property rights.
- How to patent your Idea and innovations?
- Project allotment to the students and their guidance in terms of obtaining various grants and fellowships from government.
- Tech-fest Evening with leading scientist of the nation and Certificate Distribution in presence of Media.